11.09.2009

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Being that this is my first post I guess I'll give you a little insight into what my purpose for this blog is.

What you'll find:
  • Mainly photos- my favorite expression of creativity. I don't have one particular subject or "specialty" necessarily. I am inspired by most- if not all- things. I have been photographing that which catches my eye for 5 years now. It started as a desire to capture some cool images for my empty walls, and became something much more. I've always been artistic, but this was different. I hope you see the beauty in the subjects I choose as much as I do.
  • Some writing- the words will be few, but at times it just makes sense
  • A lot of praise to God- for He is the Creator of all things and has redeemed mankind through His Son Jesus. I am so thankful for the gift I've been given and desire to share it. He is the reason for my creativity and my passion. He inspires me more than anything else and I consider my photography as worship to Him.

Basically you'll get a little glimpse of what it's like to be in my shoes ;-)

God bless you today!!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails