2.17.2010

Through the Lens of Worship - Week 2



This last Saturday was a TTL of Worship photo outting.  Typically Rhonda, Diana and myself get together once a month to take photos together somewhere locally.  Unfortunately Diana was not able to join us this time around.  Rhonda and I went to two TOTALLY different places.  It was tough to choose a photo for today as I didn't really capture anything that illustrated the verse I had shared with Rhonda on Saturday, and I don't really have something on file that would work either.  I've been going through some trials and Isaiah 43:2-5 were some Scriptures I'd really been holding onto.  BUT... I spoke to my mom yesterday, she encouraged me and shared with me out of Psalms 16.  After we got off of the phone I looked it up and was totally inspired to do something completely out of the ordinary.  I really don't care for doing much post-editting, but I am pleased with how this one turned out.  The photo, for me, illustrates the verse.  So why not put the verse on the photo??  I added these to the Scriptures I'm holding onto during this time.  I know God is faithful and I am so blessed to be His child.


There are a lot more photos from the outting that I will put up later in a separate post.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarita- This is an absolutely lovely photo...I have spent many hours watching the light stream through an old and dusty barn. There really is something beautiful about being somewhere dark and gloomy only to see the brilliant light shine in. May Gods Spirit shine forth in your heart and life as you rest in Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The post editing really adds! He truly is our Light in dark places.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails